• Receive discounts on courses and conferences offered by SBBN and meetings provided by FESBE.
• Access to members-only SBBN archives through the website
• Become a member of the Society affiliated with th Federation of Societies for Experimental Biology (FESBE) which promotes and disseminates scientific activities to science development.
• Presentations at society meetings, exposing your own ideas and discoveries; gain greater access to networking.
INSTITUTIONAL MEMBER ( To Legal Person – National Register of Legal Entities- CNPJ)
FULL MEMBERSHIP (professors, researchers, and other professionals)
SÓCIO ASPIRANTE (para ALUNO DE GRADUAÇÃO, PÓS-GRADUAÇÃO OU PÓS-DOUTORADO)
ASPIRING MEMBER ( to STUDENTS DOING GRADUATION, POST-GRADUATION AND POST-DOCTORATE STUDIES)
|ASPIRING MEMBER – STUDENTS DOING POST-GRADUATION AND POST-DOCTORATE STUDIES||
|ASPIRING MEMBER – STUDENTS DOING GRADUATION||
Annual fee payment
• Annual fee expires on december 30rd of the current year.
• Annual fee can be paid through identified bank deposit.
• SBBN’s CNPJ (National Register of Legal Entities) is required to the identified bank deposit.
BANKING DETAILS FOR THE DEPOSIT:
CAIXA ECONÔMICA FEDERAL-AGENCY: 2270
CHECKING ACCOUNT: 804-3
CNPJ SBBN: 01.590.332/0001-36
REGISTER NOW! CHOOSE YOUR CATEGORY AND CLICK BELOW:
Procedimentos para Associação
• Registration (on the website):
Fill out the form for natural person, logining in with CPF (Social Security Number) if full member or aspiring member or the form for legal person with CNPJ (National Register of Legal Entities), as applicable.
2. Annual fee payment (in the bank):
The annual FEE must be paid in any branch of CAIXA ECONÔMICA FEDERAL and the deposit receipt must be identified and sent to email@example.com.
• Membership confirmation (through e-mail):
The registration will only be entered into the system after the payment is proven.
The member will receive a confirmation through the e-mail registered and a password will be provided in order to allow access to the Members-only Area.
The logon to the system is always the CPF registered.
In case you do not receive the e-mail, reach the SBBN Office through the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attention: Do not fill out the form without being registered:
Who has already filled out the form in order to become a member and sent it to SBBN.